- 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 1 garlic clove, minced.
- ¼ cup white onion, minced.
- 2 cups of refried black beans.
- 1/3 of Cup of Mex – Can® Salsa Taquera de Chile Morita (Morita Chile Taco Sauce).
- Salt to taste.
Tortilla chips. Avocado slices.
How to prepare:
- Heat the oil and fry the garlic with the onion until lightly brown.
- Add the beans and the Mex – Can® Salsa Taquera de Chile Morita (Morita Chile Taco Sauce).
- Continue to cook on low heat, stirring constantly for 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Check seasoning and add a little salt if necessary.
- Serve the dip in a bowl and with the tortilla chips and the sliced avocado.