- 4 Tbsp Mex-Can Guava Jam.
- 200 ml apple cider vinegar.
- 100 ml olive oil.
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder.
- 1 Tbsp dry thyme.
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare:
- In a bowl mix the vinegar with the Mex-Can Guava Jam.
- Season with salt and pepper. You can stir it by hand or process in a blender if you prefer a smooth texture.
- Add garlic and thyme powder.
- Finish the vinaigrette by adding the oil as a yarn and mix gently so that it is emulsified to the rest of the preparation.
Serve and enjoy this guava vinaigrette with any type of food or salad.
Bean and morita chile dip
Ingredients: 1 tablespoon of oil. 1 garlic clove, minced. ¼ cup white onion, minced. 2 cups of refried black beans. 1/3 of Cup of Mex
Vinaigrette of Mex-Can Habanero Pepper Leaf Plant
Ingredients: 4 Tbsp Mex-Can Habanero Pepper Leaf Plant. 1/ 2 cup lime juice. 1 Tbsp of Mustard. 2 Tbsp vinegar. 1 pinch of sugar or
Vinaigrette of Avocado with Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce. 2 Avocados. 2 Limes. 3 Tbsp of white vinegar. Salt and pepper. Difficulty How to prepare: In a processor