- 4 Tbsp Mex-Can Guava Jam.
- 200 ml apple cider vinegar.
- 100 ml olive oil.
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder.
- 1 Tbsp dry thyme.
- Salt and pepper
How to prepare:
- In a bowl mix the vinegar with the Mex-Can Guava Jam.
- Season with salt and pepper. You can stir it by hand or process in a blender if you prefer a smooth texture.
- Add garlic and thyme powder.
- Finish the vinaigrette by adding the oil as a yarn and mix gently so that it is emulsified to the rest of the preparation.
Serve and enjoy this guava vinaigrette with any type of food or salad.