- 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Bird’s Beak Botanera.
- 60 gr of Parmesan cheese.
- 1 tbsp de Worcester sauce.
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- 1/ tbsp of vinegar.
- ½ tbsp of lime juice.
- 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Salt and pepper.
How to prepare:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until you get a homogeneous texture.
- Correct flavor intensity by adding more ingredients to your liking.
- Place the dressing in a bowl and refrigerate until serving.
With this dressing you can use it in a classic Caesar salad and pastas
Vinaigrette of Avocado with Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce. 2 Avocados. 2 Limes. 3 Tbsp of white vinegar. Salt and pepper. Difficulty How to prepare: In a processor
Dressing of Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam
Ingredients: 3 tbsp Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam. 5 oranges. 2 limes. 1 tbsp of mustard. 1 Cup of white vinegar. 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Vinaigrette of Mex-Can Habanero Pepper Leaf Plant
Ingredients: 4 Tbsp Mex-Can Habanero Pepper Leaf Plant. 1/ 2 cup lime juice. 1 Tbsp of Mustard. 2 Tbsp vinegar. 1 pinch of sugar or