- 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Bird’s Beak Botanera.
- 60 gr of Parmesan cheese.
- 1 tbsp de Worcester sauce.
- 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- 1/ tbsp of vinegar.
- ½ tbsp of lime juice.
- 1 tbsp of mustard.
- Salt and pepper.
How to prepare:
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until you get a homogeneous texture.
- Correct flavor intensity by adding more ingredients to your liking.
- Place the dressing in a bowl and refrigerate until serving.
With this dressing you can use it in a classic Caesar salad and pastas