- 3 tbsp Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam.
- 5 oranges.
- 2 limes.
- 1 tbsp of mustard.
- 1 Cup of white vinegar.
- 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Pinch of garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper.
How to prepare:
- Place the orange juice, lime, vinegar and Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam in a deep saucepan.
- Heat until mixture is halved and all ingredients fuse.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the mustard and garlic powder. Mix very well.
- Add one or two teaspoons of olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix very well.
Serve the dressing and use it for any type of fresh salads