- 3 tbsp Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam.
- 5 oranges.
- 2 limes.
- 1 tbsp of mustard.
- 1 Cup of white vinegar.
- 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Pinch of garlic powder.
- Salt and pepper.
How to prepare:
- Place the orange juice, lime, vinegar and Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam in a deep saucepan.
- Heat until mixture is halved and all ingredients fuse.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add the mustard and garlic powder. Mix very well.
- Add one or two teaspoons of olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix very well.
Serve the dressing and use it for any type of fresh salads
Fondue of Mex-Can Tamarind Chipotle
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Tamarind Chipotle. 190 gr of cream cheese. ½ cup of sour cream. 1/3 cup of milk. ½ cup of shredded gruyere
Dressing with Mex-Can Bird’s Beak Botanera
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Bird’s Beak Botanera. 60 gr of Parmesan cheese. 1 tbsp de Worcester sauce. 3 tbsp of mayonnaise. 1/ tbsp of vinegar.
Cilantro Sauce Dressing
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce. 1 cup of greek yogurt. 1 Tbsp of chives. 1 lime. ½ tbsp of vinegar. 1 pinch of pepper.