- 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Tamarind Chipotle.
- 190 gr of cream cheese.
- ½ cup of sour cream.
- 1/3 cup of milk.
- ½ cup of shredded gruyere cheese.
- 1/ cup of Walnut (optional).
- 1 pz peasant bread.
- 1 pz baguette or onion bread.
How to prepare:
- Cut a lid to the bread and remove the crumb to form a bowl.
- Mix sauce, milk, cream and cheeses in a frying pan, dilute and heat until cheeses are melted and mixed.
- Crush the nuts and mix with the cheeses.
- Fill bread with cheese mixture.
- Cut the baguette into cubes and serve with the hot fondue.