- 500g beef, sliced into ½ in strips.
- 3 jalapeño peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced strips.
- 1 onion, thinly sliced strips.
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced strips.
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced strips.
- Garlic powder.
- 1 tomato, deseeded and diced into small cubes
- 100gr of Traditional Black Mole.
How to prepare:
- Season beef with salt & pepper. Seal the meat on a greased pan. Remove from the heat and reserve.
- On the same pan, sauté the onions, adding more oil if necessary. Once the onion has become translucent add the tomatoes. Once the juice of the tomato has reduced add the jalapeños and the peppers. Cook until just tender crisp. Remove from the pan and reserve.
- Return the beef to the pan and cook halfway. Mix in the vegetables into the pan. Season with the garlic powder and mole. Keep on the heat until the meat has cooked through.
- Serve on warm tortillas.
Beef Steak with Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce
Ingredients: 250 gr beef steak. Salt & pepper. 3 tbsp vegetable oil. 3 tbsp butter. 3 tbsp Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce. Difficulty How to prepare:
Spicy Lamb Chops
Ingredients: 600 gr lamb chops. 3 garlic cloves, crushed. 2 tbsp of Mex-Can Smoky Habanero Sauce. 2 Tbsp of Mex-Can Sacred Pepper Plant Sauce. 1
Chicken Strips With Mex-Can Mango Chipotle Sauce
Ingredients: 1 nopal, diced (optional). 1 green bell pepper, diced. ¼ onion, diced. 150g chicken breast, diced into ½ in cubes. Salt & pepper. 1