- 1 nopal, diced (optional).
- 1 green bell pepper, diced.
- ¼ onion, diced.
- 150g chicken breast, diced into ½ in cubes.
- Salt & pepper.
- 1 tbsp of Mex-Can Mango Chipotle Sauce.
How to prepare:
- Sauté the onions, bell pepper, and nopal.
- Once the vegetables are cooked tender crisp, add in the chicken and season with salt & pepper.
- Once the chicken has fully cooked, turn off the heat and mix in the Mex-Can Mango Chipotle Sauce.
- Serve on top of rice or with tortillas.
Beef Steak with Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce
Ingredients: 250 gr beef steak. Salt & pepper. 3 tbsp vegetable oil. 3 tbsp butter. 3 tbsp Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce. Difficulty How to prepare:
Spicy Lamb Chops
Ingredients: 600 gr lamb chops. 3 garlic cloves, crushed. 2 tbsp of Mex-Can Smoky Habanero Sauce. 2 Tbsp of Mex-Can Sacred Pepper Plant Sauce. 1
Marinated Beef Fajitas
Ingredients: 500g beef, sliced into ½ in strips. 3 jalapeño peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced strips. 1 onion, thinly sliced strips. 1 red pepper, deseeded