- 250 gr beef steak.
- Salt & pepper.
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil.
- 3 tbsp butter.
- 3 tbsp Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce.
How to prepare:
- Salt & pepper the beef steak.
- Cook the steak on a greased pan for about three minutes each side.
- Finish cooking the steak by bathing it with butter. Remove from the skillet and reserve.
- In the same skillet warm up the Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce for two minutes.
- Serve the steak with the sauce on top.
- Accompany with mashed potatoes.
Spicy Lamb Chops
Ingredients: 600 gr lamb chops. 3 garlic cloves, crushed. 2 tbsp of Mex-Can Smoky Habanero Sauce. 2 Tbsp of Mex-Can Sacred Pepper Plant Sauce. 1
Chicken Strips With Mex-Can Mango Chipotle Sauce
Ingredients: 1 nopal, diced (optional). 1 green bell pepper, diced. ¼ onion, diced. 150g chicken breast, diced into ½ in cubes. Salt & pepper. 1
Marinated Beef Fajitas
Ingredients: 500g beef, sliced into ½ in strips. 3 jalapeño peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced strips. 1 onion, thinly sliced strips. 1 red pepper, deseeded