- 600 gr lamb chops.
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed.
- 2 tbsp of Mex-Can Smoky Habanero Sauce.
- 2 Tbsp of Mex-Can Sacred Pepper Plant Sauce.
- 1 tbsp of oregano.
- ½ tbsp of pepper.
- 3 tbsp virgin olive oil.
- ½ tbsp of Grasshopper Sea Salt.
- 250ml of beef stock.
How to prepare:
- In a bowl mix in sauces, crushed garlic, oregano, pepper, grasshopper sea salt, & olive oil.
- Rub the marinade onto the lamb chops and place in the bowl.
- Cover and let marinate in the fridge for an hour.
- Fry the lamb chops about 3 minutes per side.
- Mix the beef stock with the remaining marinade and allow to reduce on a pan at low heat until it has a nappe consistency.
- Serve the lamb chops with the reduction on top.
- Accompany with potatoes.
Beef Steak with Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce
Ingredients: 250 gr beef steak. Salt & pepper. 3 tbsp vegetable oil. 3 tbsp butter. 3 tbsp Mex-Can Guajillo Tamarind Sauce. Difficulty How to prepare:
Chicken Strips With Mex-Can Mango Chipotle Sauce
Ingredients: 1 nopal, diced (optional). 1 green bell pepper, diced. ¼ onion, diced. 150g chicken breast, diced into ½ in cubes. Salt & pepper. 1
Marinated Beef Fajitas
Ingredients: 500g beef, sliced into ½ in strips. 3 jalapeño peppers, deseeded and thinly sliced strips. 1 onion, thinly sliced strips. 1 red pepper, deseeded