- 1 kg of precooked octopus.
- 2 potatoes, cooked and cubed.
- 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Salt and pepper.
- 200 gr of Mex-Can Black Mole.
- Coffee or chicken stock, as much as necessary.
- 3 tbsp of oil
How to prepare:
- In a greased pan at high heat fry the octopus for about 3-4 minutes each side. Lower to low heat and season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Add the potatoes and cook until they warm up.
- Dilute the black mole with coffee or chicken stock and mix in with the octopus.
- Serve with white rice.
Ingredients: Olive oil. 4 garlic cloves, minced. 3 tbsp Mex-Can Pineapple Chipotle Sauce. 400gr of shrimp. 3 tbsp sour cream. Salt and pepper. 4 tbsp
Ingredients: 1.5 kg of fresh mussels. 1 tbsp of paprika. 4 tbsp of Mex-Can Sacred Pepper Plant Sauce. 1 shallot, minced. 2 garlic cloves, minced.