- 550 g chicken breast, cooked and shredded.
- 18 corn tortillas, warm.
- Vegetable oil.
- Mex-Can® Mole Negro Oaxaqueño (Oaxacan Black Mole).
- 2 cups chicken broth.
½ cup grated cheese.
½ cup red onion, minced
6 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
How to prepare:
- Assemble the tacos by adding a little shredded chicken on each tortilla and rolling them up; secure with a toothpick if necessary.
- Heat enough oil in a pan and fry the tacos until crispy.
- In a saucepan, dissolve the Mex – Can® Mole Negro Oaxaqueño (Oaxacan Black Mole) with the chicken broth and simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid sticking.
- Arrange 3 tacos on each plate and pour the mole on top. Sprinkle with cheese, onion and cilantro just before serving.