- 2 pieces of chorizo, crumbled.
- 2 potatoes, cooked and diced.
- Salt to taste.
- 8 Corn tortillas.
- ½ cup Mex – Can® Salsa Taquera de Chile Pasilla (Pasilla Chile Taco Sauce).
- 1 cup of refried black beans, warm.
Mex – Can® Salsa Botanera de Chipotle (Chipotle Dip Sauce)
How to prepare:
- Fry the chorizo in a pan and once it is lightly brown, add the potatoes and continue cooking until the potatoes are golden brown. Season to taste.
- Heat the tortillas and spread each one (on both sides) with the Mex – Can® Salsa Taquera de Chile Pasilla (Pasilla Chile Taco Sauce).
- Assemble some tacos with the potato filling and others with the bean filling.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the tacos on both sides until lightly brown. Drain the excess oil.
- Serve the tacos with the Mex – Can® Salsa Botanera de Chipotle (Chipotle Dip Sauce).