For the dough:
- 3 cups of wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ sachets of yeast (16 grams)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 ¼ cups warm water
For the toppings:
- 300 gr of pomodoro sauce or pizza sauce
- 4 tablespoons of Mex – Can® Salsa de Piña y Guajillo (Pineapple and Guajillo Sauce)
- 150 gr of pepperoni, sliced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 250 gr of mozzarella cheese, grated
How to prepare:
- For the dough, pour the flour and baking powder in a bowl. In the center, place the yeast, olive oil and a little bit of warm water. Mix only in the center and let it rest for 10 minutes to allow it to ferment.
- Add the rest of the water and knead until firm, non-sticky dough forms. Cover and let rest in a warm spot for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Divide the dough into two and roll out on a flour-dusted surface to form the pizza crust.
- Combine the pomodoro sauce with the Mex – Can® Salsa de Piña y Guajillo (Pineapple and Guajillo Sauce). Add to the pizza crust and spread the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Bake at 180 C for 20 minutes or until the dough is golden brown and the cheese is slightly golden.
- Slice and serve.
Shrimp Tacos with Mex-Can Pineapple Chipotle Sauce
Ingredients: Olive oil. 4 garlic cloves, minced. 3 tbsp Mex-Can Pineapple Chipotle Sauce. 400gr of shrimp. 3 tbsp sour cream. Salt and pepper. 4 tbsp
Octopus with Mex-Can Black Mole
Ingredients: 1 kg of precooked octopus. 2 potatoes, cooked and cubed. 2 tbsp of paprika. Salt and pepper. 200 gr of Mex-Can Black Mole. Coffee
Drunken Mussels with Mex-Can Habanero Pepper Leaf Sauce
Ingredients: 1.5 kg of fresh mussels. 1 tbsp of paprika. 4 tbsp of Mex-Can Sacred Pepper Plant Sauce. 1 shallot, minced. 2 garlic cloves, minced.