- 400 grams of pork leg, diced
- 1/2 of Cup of Mex – Can® Salsa de Chile Morita (Morita Chile Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup of minced onion
- 4 pieces of pita bread
- 4 lettuce leaves
How to prepare:
- Combine the meat with the Mex – Can® Salsa de Chile Morita (Morita Chile Sauce) and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large pan with the oil and cook the meat until fully cooked. Season with the oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- Separately, mix the tomato and onion. Season to taste.
- Heat the pita bread and add 1 lettuce leaf. Add the meat and roll up.
- Serve with chopped tomato and onion, and white sauce.