- 3 plantains.
- 5 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 150 grams of fresh cheese, diced.
- Frying oil.
- Fresh cilantro.
How to prepare:
- Boil the plantains (without peeling them) in enough water for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the peel from the plantains and mash them.
- Add the cornstarch and divide the mixture into 12 portions.
- Assemble the croquettes by filling each one with a cheese cube.
- Heat the oil and fry them on both sides until golden brown. Remove excess oil.
this is somethingthis is someething else