- 400g basa fish. cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 3 tbsp. of Mex-Can Spicy Chipotle Sesame Seeds.
- ½ cup tomato, diced.
- ¼ of an onion, finely chopped.
- 2 serrano peppers, deseeded and diced.
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, chopped.
- 1 tbsp. ground pepper.
- 5 limes, juiced.
- 1 tbsp. salt.
How to prepare:
In a medium-sized bowl mix in the lemon juice and fish. Allow to marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes. The juice should cover the fish completely.
Right before you are ready to serve stir in all the other ingredients, except the sesame seeds.
Serve on our Mex-Can Blue Corn Tortilla Chips with Chia & Linseed and top with the Spicy Chipotle Sesame Seeds.