- 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 1 garlic clove, minced.
- ¼ cup white onion, minced.
- 2 cups of refried black beans.
- 1/3 of Cup of Mex – Can® Salsa Taquera de Chile Morita (Morita Chile Taco Sauce).
- Salt to taste.
Tortilla chips. Avocado slices.
How to prepare:
- Heat the oil and fry the garlic with the onion until lightly brown.
- Add the beans and the Mex – Can® Salsa Taquera de Chile Morita (Morita Chile Taco Sauce).
- Continue to cook on low heat, stirring constantly for 3 to 5 more minutes.
- Check seasoning and add a little salt if necessary.
- Serve the dip in a bowl and with the tortilla chips and the sliced avocado.
- You cannot add "Taco Sauce Morita" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Fondue of Mex-Can Tamarind Chipotle
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Tamarind Chipotle. 190 gr of cream cheese. ½ cup of sour cream. 1/3 cup of milk. ½ cup of shredded gruyere
Dressing with Mex-Can Bird’s Beak Botanera
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Bird’s Beak Botanera. 60 gr of Parmesan cheese. 1 tbsp de Worcester sauce. 3 tbsp of mayonnaise. 1/ tbsp of vinegar.
Cilantro Sauce Dressing
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce. 1 cup of greek yogurt. 1 Tbsp of chives. 1 lime. ½ tbsp of vinegar. 1 pinch of pepper.
Dressing of Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam
Ingredients: 3 tbsp Mex-Can Black Sapote Jam. 5 oranges. 2 limes. 1 tbsp of mustard. 1 Cup of white vinegar. 3 tbsp of olive oil.
Vinaigrette of Avocado with Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce
Ingredients: 3 Tbsp Mex-Can Cilantro Sauce. 2 Avocados. 2 Limes. 3 Tbsp of white vinegar. Salt and pepper. Difficulty How to prepare: In a processor
Vinaigrette of Guava
Ingredients: 4 Tbsp Mex-Can Guava Jam. 200 ml apple cider vinegar. 100 ml olive oil. 1 Tbsp garlic powder. 1 Tbsp dry thyme. Salt and